Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounds too good to pass up!
Make and share this Salmon With Pesto Mayo recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place the salmon on the greased rack of a broiler pan, tucking any thin edges under.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4-6 min per 1/2-inch thickness or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Turn any pieces over 1 inch thick halfway through broiling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise and pesto; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the salmon.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Broil for 1-2 min more or until the crumbs are lightly browned.