Recipe by Tebo
Salmon is one fish I do eat on rare occasions. If bones are removed and a sauce like this one is served I actually enjoy it!!
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 inch ginger, grated and save juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce (found in Oriental stores)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in single layer in oven proof dish with a lid.
- Using your hands, squeeze ginger juice over fish, discard ginger.
- Heat oil in pan and add garlic and green onions.
- Stir fry about 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients, boil for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over salmon.
- Cover and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes until fish flakes easily.
- serve with rice.