Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and flavorful Salmon
Make and share this Salmon With Chili-honey Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine orange and lime juices, honey, cumin, chili powder and hot sauce, stirring well to dissolve the honey.
- Pour about half of the glaze over the salmon, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Halfway through the cooking time, pour the remaining glaze on top.
- When the salmon is cooked through, remove from the oven.
- Spoon the thickened glaze in the bottom of the pan over the salmon and serve with wedges of lime.
Great easy recipe - and delicious! I did find (like sugarpea) that there wasn't much sauce left to spoon over the finished salmon, but the salmon itself did turn out tasty! Thanks for sharing!
Wow Jeff! This salmon is fantastic. What a great combo of flavors. We both enjoyed this so much. I made as written, with no subs. It will definitely be flagged as a favorite! Thanks for a great recipe!
This salmon was so simple and so flavorful! I'm not really a huge salmon fan, so I was pleasantly surprised by this dish. It was voted 5 stars all around. I served it with rice pilaf and cole slaw. I think a nice southwest- seasoned slaw with a vinaigrette would compliment this fish better than the standard deli kind that I made, but I didn't have time to dig up a recipe. Really, this salmon is definitely something that I will make again...and that's saying a lot because I rarely make the same thing twice. Thanks for posting this!