Salmon With Chili-honey Glaze
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine orange and lime juices, honey, cumin, chili powder and hot sauce, stirring well to dissolve the honey.
- Pour about half of the glaze over the salmon, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Halfway through the cooking time, pour the remaining glaze on top.
- When the salmon is cooked through, remove from the oven.
- Spoon the thickened glaze in the bottom of the pan over the salmon and serve with wedges of lime.