Recipe by spatchcock
I created a modified version of this for dinner last night. This recipe is easily multiplied by 2, 3 or 4. The mayonnaise keeps well for about 3 days, and the leftover fish makes great sandwiches.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh curly-leaf parsley (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mayonnaise, parsley, tarragon, lemon juice and capers and chill.
- Preheat oven to broil. Place the salmon fillets on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Place under broiler and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Top with two tablespoons of mayonnaise and return to broiler for another 5 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through.