- 2 large russet potatoes
- 8 ounces salmon, cooked
- 1 green chili pepper, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream, lowfat
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave pierced potatoes on high for 20 minutes.
- Slice off top 1/4 of potato, scoop out insides and mash together with sour cream.
- Grate cheese, set aside half for topping and mix the rest with salmon, pepper and onions; fold into mashed potato.
- Fill potato skins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.