Recipe by queenbeatrice
A nice inexpensive and quick meal. I use to make this a lot when I went out on my own a very long time ago.
- 425.24 g can salmon, skin removed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs, fine grind
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml instant minced onion
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bones and flake ham with juices.
- Add remaining ingredients combining well.
- Pack lightly into 6 well buttered custard cups or small casseroles.
- Place custard cups in a pan of hot water.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite tomato sauce.