- 3 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- salt and pepper
- crackers (to serve) or cooked egg noodles (to serve)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the milk in a large saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling, stirring constantly.
- Gradually whisk in the flour and continue cooking and stirring until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the salmon and peas, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking and stirring until thick and heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over crackers or egg noodles.