Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple and very easy.
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Brush the salmon lightly on both sides with oil; sprinkle with pepper.
- Lay the fish in the hot skillet and cook; turning once, for 5 - 8 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque throughout.
- Transfer to serving plate and keep warm.
- While fish is cooking pour orange juice into a small pan and rapidly boil it down over high heat until it becomes syrupy and is reduce to about half its original volume.
- Swirl in the margarine, pour the sauce over the salmon and serve.