Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and Easy. If your not watching your fat intake serve with medium white sauce and chopped boiled eggs.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can sockeye salmon, drained
- 1 cup white sauce, medium
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- My family does not like the bones or skin in the salmon so I take them out. Your choice.
- Spray a bread pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in bread pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and white sauce.
This was a good recipe, something different for us. I had to make it with 1 egg as I am not familiar with egg substitutes, have seen them but have not bought them, in any case, this turned out quite nice even with the skim milk, also make the white sauce with the skim milk, not the best, but not too bad. We liked the dill weed and lemon taste, I would make it again, but would probably "zing" it up a bit. Thanks for sharing.