Recipe by Susie Chen
This Fried Rice is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
Top Review by KimBon
This is a simple, healthy, and tasty meal! I added garlic, used brown rice, and seasoned the salmon before mixing it in with everything else. I made a little extra since it was hard to find only 6oz of salmon and we have plenty of leftovers to enjoy later. Thanks for the recipe!
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml carrot, chopped
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, diced
- 473.18 ml rice, prepared and cooled
- 1.23 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 170.09 g salmon, sliced into bite sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in 8" skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and carrots saute until softened.
- Add green & red bell Peppers,salmon and cook for another 1 minutes.
- Add rice, tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- add seasoned salt ,Taste the mixture and season more or not.