Recipe by Leeka Loves Cooking
This is a very quick and easy to prepare recipe. You can also bake the fillets, but in this recipe I fry the fillets. Still just as quick and tasty!
- 4 salmon fillets (About 1-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- garlic powder
- dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons oil (I like olive oil, but any oil will work)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season salmon fillets with salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme. Turn salmon over and repeat. Using your hands, rub seasoning into salmon. Let marinate for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- In medium non-stick skillet heat oil over medium to high heat.
- Add salmon and cook for 4 minutes.
- Gently turn salmon over and repeat.
- While waiting for your salmon to cook, microwave butter until melted. Usually about 30-40 seconds.
- Add lemon juice to melted butter and mix.
- Remove salmon from pan and place on dish.
- Spoon lemon butter sauce over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Serve with warm rice and add a side of freshly steamed veggies such as fresh cut green beans and sliced almonds.