1/2 Photos of Salmon Fajitas With Mango Salsa
A recipe that looks so yummy. Taken in the issue of Mai 2006 of Coup de Pouce. Another one I have not tried yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated or 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 2 (213 g) sockeye salmon, drained
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1In a bowl, mix mint, mayonnaise, lime juice, ginger, green onion, salt and pepper.
- 2Add salmon and flake well with a fork .
- 3Spread lettuce on tortillas.
- 4Spread mixture of salmon on center of each tortillas.
- 5Fold the sides of the tortillas on the mixture and roll.
- 6When ready to serve, cut the tortillas in two if wanted and garnish with the mango salsa.
- 7Mango salsa : In a bowl, mix chopped mangoes, lime zest, lime juice, green onion, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fajitas With Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 364.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas