Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From our local QFC grocery store, this sounds simple and good.
Make and share this Salmon Dijonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup dry vermouth or 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Dust salmon lightly with flour.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add salmon (skin side up for fillets).
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Mix together wine, mustard, capers and garlic salt.
- Turn salmon; cook 2 minutes.
- Add wine mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon, add heavy cream into skillet.
- Boil briefly to thicken.
- Serve over salmon.