1/24 Photos of Salmon and Asparagus in Foil
This is a quick and easy dinner. Pop the packets into the oven while you set the table and in 15-minutes you have a nutritious dish with virtually no clean up. Serve this with a rice or couscous dish and extra lemon on the side. This recipe was found at another web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Snap the ends off asparagus spears (they will break where tender) and divide into 4 equal portions.
- 3Spray the center of each foil sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Place one salmon fillet in the center of each sheet, top with a serving of the asparagus and drizzle with lemon juice.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and salt or seasoning blend as desired.
- 6Bring up the sides of foil and fold top over twice.
- 7Seal ends, leaving room for air to circulate inside the packet.
- 8Place packets on a cookie sheet and cook in oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon is opaque.
- 9Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
- 10Please use caution when opening the foil packs, as the steam is very hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Asparagus in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g