Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This centuries old entree is thought to be the forerunner of the Cobb and Chef's salad. Borrowed from Nick Sundberg !
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups chicken, cooked,diced
- 3⁄4 cup ham, diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons anchovies, minced (optional)
- Place the lettuce on two plates.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients in strips or small mounds on the lettuce.
- Serve with your favorite vinaigrette.