- Butter the kaiser roll and toast it face down on a hot frying pan. Remove to plate.
- Place salami on bottom of roll and top with cheese.
- Place prepared bottom in toaster oven. Heat until cheese is well melted.
- While cheese is melting, fry egg, sunny side up (then flip and fry till not runny if you are worried about it – but runny is better).
- Remove roll from toaster when cheese is melted and top with egg.
- Apply mustard, mayo, jalapeno peppers, whatever, (or nothing) to the top of the bun and place on the egg. Mash it down and enjoy.