Recipe by hepcat1
Another great Rachael Ray recipe. My kids love this one; they'll eat their veggies this way! The recipe says to let each person assemble their own "salad", but I think it makes a better presentation if it's already done for them. Either way, it's a fun way to eat veggies!
- bamboo skewer
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1⁄3 seedless cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 pieces genoa salami, from the deli 1-inch thick and cubed
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese (recommended ( Boursin)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the veggies and salami on a platter and serve with 1 bamboo skewer per person.
- Blend together the cream or milk and cheese. Pour into a dipping dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the dip on the platter. Use your skewers to pierce salami and veggies, stacking up a mouthful at a time. Dip each bite in dressing as you eat, but don't double dip, please!