Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An Iranian potato and chicken salad.
- 400 g chicken breasts
- 500 g potatoes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1 medium carrot
- 100 g dill pickles (should not be sweet)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Boil the chicken,potatoes,the peas and the carrot.
- Chop them in small cubes, as well as the pickle and the eggs.
- Add mayonnaise and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
DH enjoyed this for dinner. I did leave out the pickle since he doesn't care for them. Made for NA*ME Tag