Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice Spring/Summer drink from RR magazine.
- ice cube
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons st.germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 tablespoon apricot brandy
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 piece lemon peel (1/3 by 1 inch strip)
- In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice, add the vodka, elderflower liqueur, apricot brandy, and lemon juice;Shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and garnish with the lemon peel.
WOW - this is fantastic! Smooth and fresh, not too sweet, great for summertime sipping - thanks for sharing the recipe!