Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a bit different from the others on this site, which use an ingredient called Ravu. This one is nothing but coconut. You can add nuts if you wish.
- Heat the butter or ghee in a heavy bottomed vessel. Add grated fresh coconut and saute for 4 minutes on low flame.
- Add the powdered milk and the condensed milk and keep stirring constantly (on low flame) till it leaves the sides of the vessel, approx 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix. Turn off heat and cool.
- Grease you hand, make small coconut ladoo balls and roll in dessicated coconut.
- Store the coconut ladoo balls iin an air tight container and place in fridge for longer shelf life. At room temperature it stays fresh up to 2-3 days.