1/5 Photos of Sage and Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
From the Jan 07 issue of Martha Stewart Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Stir together garlic, sage, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl.
- 3Rub mixture all over pork.
- 4Heat a heavy pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- 5Transfer to oven. Roast pork, turning occasionally, until a thermometer registers 145 to 150, about 20 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a cutting board. Tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage and Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 800.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g