Mel Bedggood's Note:
A low in calorie and fat tomato soup which is great tasting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil in saucepan and heat garlic and chilli.
- 2Add tomatoes and roasted pepper. Boil until soft.
- 3Add water, stock and seasoning. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Tear basil leaves and add a couple of minutes before completion.
- 5Pour into jug and vitamise down.
- 6Add some parmesan cheese and basil with a little extra olive oil for garnishings on top and serve with crusty bread such as ciabatta or sour dough.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock powder