Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 (8 ounce) cans low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (16 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt.
- While noodles are cooking, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, garlic, and oregano. Mix well. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, carrot, ricotta, and parmesan.
- Drain noodles; spread 1/2 cup of tomato sauce in bottom of prepared dish. Place 3 noodles on top of tomato sauce. Spread half of broccoli mizture over noodles. Spoon 1/2 cup of tomato sauce over broccoli; place 3 noodles on top. Spread with remaining broccoli mixture; top with 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Top with remaining noodles and tomato sauce; sprinkle mozzarella over top. Bake until bubbling, about 45 minutes. Place on a wire rack and cool for about 15 minutes; cut into squares.