Recipe by helthyeeter
This is fabulously easy and delicious!! My step-mother gave me the recipe from Maryland. The recipe calls for Creamy Russian dressing, well in MN we seem to only have plain Russian dressing. So I add 1/4-1/2 cup of light Mayo to the dressing mix to make it creamy. I have made it without the mayo and it definitely needs it if you cant find the creamy Russian dressing! Served best over Jasmine Rice!
Top Review by Debi M.
Fantastic!! I only tried this because I had Russian dressing I wanted to use up, wow, absolutely love it. Definitely making this again, thanks so much for posting. Try it you'll love it!
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle creamy Russian salad dressing (if not creamy Russian, then plain Russian with 1/4-1/2 cup of light Mayo)
- 8 ounces apricot jam
- 1 1⁄4 ounces French onion soup mix
- jasmine rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Russian dressing, apricot jelly, (mayo if applicable) and french onion soup.
- Stir until well combined in separate bowl.
- Place chicken in glass baking pan.
- Pour dressing mix over chicken and bake uncovered at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Served best over Jasmine rice.