Super Crunch Chicken
I stole this from a Kraft magazine. It was easy to put together and has great flavor. Recipe calls for chicken thighs but I prefer boneless breasts.
- Ready In:
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F Spread Miracle Whip on chicken pieces.
- Combine stuffing mix with parmesan cheese.
- Coat chicken pieces with dry stuffing mixture.
- Discard leftover stuffing.
- Place on foil lined baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I also saw this on the Kraft site but hadn't made it until I saw that someone else had tried it first! I used the Miracle Whip in the squeeze bottle and just placed a small dollop on each thigh, so I never really measured. The only flavour of Stovetop I had was the cornbread, and I must admit, it did taste very good. What a great change from the regular Shake n Bake!Reply