1/1 Photo of Russian Chicken
This is fabulously easy and delicious!! My step-mother gave me the recipe from Maryland. The recipe calls for Creamy Russian dressing, well in MN we seem to only have plain Russian dressing. So I add 1/4-1/2 cup of light Mayo to the dressing mix to make it creamy. I have made it without the mayo and it definitely needs it if you cant find the creamy Russian dressing! Served best over Jasmine Rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle creamy Russian salad dressing (if not creamy Russian, then plain Russian with 1/4-1/2 cup of light Mayo)
- 8 ounces apricot jam
- 1 1/4 ounces French onion soup mix
- jasmine rice
- 1Mix the Russian dressing, apricot jelly, (mayo if applicable) and french onion soup.
- 2Stir until well combined in separate bowl.
- 3Place chicken in glass baking pan.
- 4Pour dressing mix over chicken and bake uncovered at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Served best over Jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1070.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy Russian salad dressing