Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Bermudas' national drink! Everyone has at least one which usually leads to another! :-) Traditionally these are frothed with a Bermuda swizzle stick. Literally, a stick that ends in three prongs, often cut from an allspice bush. (Taken from the Spirit of Bermuda cookbook).
- 6 ounces goslings barbados rum
- 2 -3 ounces goslings black seal rum
- 1 ounce apricot brandy
- 4 ripe limes, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bermuda falernum (or simple syrup)
- Angostura bitters, to taste
- orange slice, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a pitcher a third full with ice cubes.
- All all of the ingredients besides garnish and churn vigorously with a swizzle stick until a bit of 'sea foam' appears on the top.
- Strain into sour glasses, garnish with a cherry toothpicked to a slice of orange.