Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Thank You Mr. Food.
- 3 -4 lbs baby back ribs
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet brown ribs 5-6 minutes.
- Cut into individual ribs.
- Place in 3 1/2 quart sized slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over ribs.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or until cooked though and tender.
This is a good dish. I used it in my crockpot while on vacation in my rv. I cooked enough for 7 people. This was easy and very tasty. I added a few more garlic cloves than called for, and everyone thought it was great. "Two Thumbs Up". Thanks for sharing this recipe.
This was so easy, a perfect way to make dinner for a busy family. I used beef ribs, and added another two cloves of garlic. The fresh bay leaves give it a wonderful flavor. Thanks Braunda! My regards to Rudy, whoever he is!
I too have to give this 5 stars. I love the simplicity of it. . . not to mention the taste!! I also added extra garlic and some chopped up onion. The leftover sauce will be great on pasta tomorrow!!