Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fun for the family. My DD "AidansMom" wanted me to post this for safe keeping. Would be a cute treat to give to families with children or a teacher gift.
- 12 ounces vanilla candy coating or 12 ounces almond bark, cut into pieces
- 24 small caramel corn rice cakes (from a 4 oz package)
- 48 miniature pretzel twists
- 48 chocolate chips
- 24 red cinnamon candies
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
- For each Rudolph, dip rice cake in the melted candy coating and place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Dip rounded side of 2 pretzels in candy coating and place on cookie sheet on each side of rice cake to resemble antlers.
- Decorate with chocolate chips for eyes and cinnamon candy for nose.
- Let stand 15 minutes or until set.
- Carefully remove from waxed paper and store in an airtight container.