Recipe by Oenophilly
This light and fruity drink is perfect for sipping on a summer afternoon. An undeniable girly drink (not to say that guys should not enjoy it as well), it has no taste of alcohol, nor the cloying aftertaste that some overly sweet drinks have. This recipe can easily be multiplied to make a crowd-pleasing punch for your next shower, party, brunch, etc. The brands listed are those that Ruby Tuesday lists on their drink menu (how nice of them to tell us what is in their drink so that we can come home and make it ourselves!)
Top Review by alligirl
Just love the Ruby Relaxer, and was happy to find this one. It is perfect, just like the one from RT. I followed the recipe as directed. Dangerously good, and perfect for a warm day! Thank you so much for sharing, oenophilly!
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut rum (Malibu)
- 1 ounce peach schnapps (Dekyuper)
- 1 ounce vodka (Skky)
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 orange wedge (optional)
- 1 dash grenadine
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a mixer and shake over ice a few times. You can add more or less fruit juice to suit your personal tastes.
- Strain into a margarita glass, highball glass, or other fancy stemware; over ice if desired.
- Squeeze a bit of juice from the orange into the glass and garnish (optional).
- Start relaxing!