Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Loaded with fruit and studded with pecans, this gelatin salad tastes even better than it looks.
- 1 (3 ounce) box cranberry gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 lb fresh cranberries (ground or finely chopped)
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sections cut into small pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine gelatin mixes and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until all granules are dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients stirring to distribute evenly.
- Stir gelatin mixture into the fruit mixture.
- Pour salad into a large serving container or gelatin molds. (As written, this recipe will fill 3 Tupperware gelatin molds).
- Chill at least 6 hours to overnight.
- Can be made up to 3 days in advance.