Recipe by Timothy H.
Top Review by Jen In The Kitchen!
Wowza! A great rub for my pork chops on the grill. I loved the end result and got raves from my neighbors who I shared them with! A little sweet, a little spice, and just the right amounts of everything! I will make ribs using this rub next, and I bet they will be awesome! Thanks!
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons black pepper, coarse
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper