Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a crock pot recipe fromTaste of Home. It sounds good and I will be trying it soon.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- garlic powder
- Place the potatoes in a slow cooker.
- Cut beef into four pieces; place over potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, water, soup mix, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender.
This was very easy to make. I followed the recipe as written except I used cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken.
This was delicious! I added some carrots to the mix to make it a full dinner.
This was great! I made this last night for dinner with green beans, I knew it would be good I have never had a bad recipe from TOH. I will be making this again for sure. Thanks so much for posting!