Foiled again..!! The favorite part of this meal will be the easy clean-up. The foil holds the juices in while the soup mix flavors the meat. Great recipe for camping.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) round steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry onion soup mix or 1 (8 ounce) packagebeefy onion soup mix or 1 (8 ounce) packagesavory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place 1/2 package soup mix on foil. Place round steak on top of this.
- Sprinkle rest of soup mix on top of round steak.
- Seal foil completely over round steak, all around the edges too.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Add mushrooms over top when serving if desired.