Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a little cookbook put out by Senior Citizens.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 6 ounces noodles (any type)
- cheddar cheese
- Brown meat in skillet with onions.
- Add Rotel tomatoes.
- Salt to taste and simmer 20 mintues.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Cook and rinse noodles.
- Add noodles to meat mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake 30 minutes at 350.
I added garlic powder. Also added the sour cream just before I put the noodles in the skillet to mix it all up. Probably won't prepare this one again. It was a little dry. Adding our homemade red salsa helped. I am a native Texan--sorry TexasMom--this just didn't work for us.