Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
We have been making this since I was a kid. My fiance loves it as well. You can add sour cream to the top if you like.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) package Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1 (28 ounce) can rotel (drained)
- taco seasoning (Spanish Gardens)
- tortilla chips
- sour cream (optional)
- Brown beef, drain.
- Stir in Velveeta and Rotel, melt.
- Add taco seasoning to your taste.
- Use as a dip or pour over chips.
- Add sour cream if desired.
I love this recipe! It's simple yet delicious. My step-mom used to make this recipe when I was younger...I think she got it off the back of velveta cheese package? Anyways, I'm always looking for super simple & yummy recipes...this is it. I actually add little bit of milk to make it creamier for pouring over chips.