Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread was used over 50 years ago in my school cafeteria to make "Ham Salad" sandwiches. The students never knew that the main ingredient was bologna.
- 1 lb bologna, bologna
- 8 ounces rotel, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces pimientos
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salad dressing mix, Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated cheddar
- Mix rotel, mayo,pimentos,salt,pepper,sugar, ranch dressing,cheese and mustard in blender.
- Add pickle and small chucks of the bologna to the blend.
- Mix until the bologna is thoroughly broken down.
- I used my cusinart blender -grinder to break the mixture down to a fine spread.