Recipe by Sue Lau
Nice for wedding receptions, bridal showers, graduation parties, and other family get togethers and socials.
- 9 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen grapefruit juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packagecrystal light raspberry drink mix (use 1 tub from a 6 count package)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda
- ice or ice, ring
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 6-quart non-metal container, combine water, juice concentrate, and Crystal Light; blend well.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Just before serving, combine juice mixture and 7-Up in a large punch bowl.
- Serve over ice, or float ice ring in punch bowl.
- Garnish as desired (raspberries and thin grapefruit slices are a good choice).