Reception Punch (1960s)
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon anise seed
- 6 cups grape juice
- 4 1⁄2 cups lager beer
- lemon slice
- whole cloves
- Combine sugar, water, and anise seed in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- Strain syrup into grape juice.
- Add beer and pour over ice.
- Stud lemon slices with cloves and float on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!