- 1 tablespoon minced shallots or 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon light-brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a clean jar, mash together the shallot, mustard, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour in the vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Cover tightly and shake well to combine and emulsify. Add salt and pepper to taste. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.