Recipe by ChamoritaMomma
I make these every year and always get rave reviews on them, I hope you all enjoy them too.
Top Review by Annacia
Truly loved this recipe. I used Splenda granulated and brown for the sugars and chopped frozen cranberries for the Crasins. The bits of tart cranberries was so much nicer than more sweet would have been (for me) and I used bittersweet chocolate pieces. The out come was Christmas perfection in a cookie.
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°. Blend together butter, sugars, and extracts until creamy.
- Mix in 2 beaten eggs. Gradually add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in all the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon 2" apart on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes about 3-4 dozen cookies.