Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great combo of flavors in this vegetarian dish. Recipe from Garden Burger Box.
Make and share this Rosemary Veggie Patties OAMC recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1 gallon freezer bag, place, 12 veggie patties Seal the bag.
- In a snacksized freezer bag, combine:.
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed.
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (can use black pepper).
- Carefully squeeze the bag to force out any air; seal the bag.
- Place these bags onto a large freezer bag, print recipe, seal and freeze.
- Thaw completely.
- Bake veggie patties according to package directions; spoon sauce over patties and serve.