A great combo of flavors in this vegetarian dish. Recipe from Garden Burger Box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1 gallon freezer bag, place, 12 veggie patties Seal the bag.
- 2In a snacksized freezer bag, combine:.
- 33 tablespoons low-fat sour cream.
- 43 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- 51 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed.
- 61/4 teaspoon white pepper (can use black pepper).
- 7Carefully squeeze the bag to force out any air; seal the bag.
- 8Place these bags onto a large freezer bag, print recipe, seal and freeze.
- 9Thaw completely.
- 10Bake veggie patties according to package directions; spoon sauce over patties and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Veggie Patties OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 883.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 22.5 g