I like to experiment with my table top grill on panini like sandwiches. This one is easy and tasted awesome! From a TV show special on warm comfort food type meals. Feel free to use what ever method you have available if you dont own a panini press. These are just as good done as a traditionally made grilled cheese in a skillet or griddle but if using this method it helps to weigh the sandwich down with something heavy such as an iron skillet or a brick covered in heavy duty foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your panini press to high or use a foreman type grill or do on stovetop in skillet.
- 2Lightly brush one side of bread slices with EVOO.
- 3Place oiled side down on a work surface and place equal amounts of cheese on each slice.
- 4Arrange chicken slices on one slice and tomato slices on the other.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 6Put two slices together.
- 7Place panini in your press and press lightly for about 30 seconds.
- 8Continue to bake for 3 minutes until bread is grilled and crispy and cheese is melted.
- 9Remove from grill, slice and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Smoked Chicken Panini
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 811.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked chicken breasts