If you can get your pork tenderloin on special...I find this cut of meat tender,juicy and economical.Theres no waste at all...no fat or bone. this was adapted from All-Recipes
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat.
- Place meat in a roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.