1/3 Photos of Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
If you can get your pork tenderloin on special...I find this cut of meat tender,juicy and economical.Theres no waste at all...no fat or bone. this was adapted from All-Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- 2Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate.
- 3In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade.
- 4Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 5Drain and discard marinade from meat.
- 6Place meat in a roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 229.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 47.3 g