1/7 Photos of Rosemary Potatoes - Microwave
Nummy, Nummy!! Good with steak or anything else. from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter and garlic in an 8 inch square baking dish.
- 2Microwave at medium high (70%) 45 seconds or until butter melts.
- 3Add rosemary, salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and potatoes, toss well.
- 4Cover and microwave at high 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Potatoes - Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 347.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g