Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Nummy, Nummy!! Good with steak or anything else. from Cooking Light.
Make and share this Rosemary Potatoes - Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered,about 4 cups
- Place the butter and garlic in an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Microwave at medium high (70%) 45 seconds or until butter melts.
- Add rosemary, salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and potatoes, toss well.
- Cover and microwave at high 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
These are really GOOD! I enjoyed these for lunch this afternoon as a side dish. Will make these often!
5 Star delicious. I made these to serve with a pork tenderloin for dinner tonight. The only change I made was to use Parsley since I was out of Rosemary. It was quick and easy to prepare, the perfect amount of on hand ingredients, the prep and cooking time was exactly right. The potatoes were soft and delicious. I had always boiled mine first in the past but no more thanks to your recipe. Unfortunately, there are no leftovers. Thanks so much for posting it Dorothy - it's wonderful.
Yikes, followed this recipe exactly and literally almost burned my house down!!! The microwave stregth in 2002 when this recipe is from may have been less wattage or something, but in today's microwave, I ended up with a kitchen full of smoke, potatoes jet black and stuck together in one loud smoldering pile. Ran the smoking dish outside just in time for the dish to pop and shatter. Be careful, that was SCARY!!!!