Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lots of rosemary and garlic - what more could you ask for?
Make and share this Rosemary Pasta in Roasted Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 coarsely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over low heat.
- Add the onions; cook and stir until they turn a deep brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, and cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Mix in the chicken stock and rosemary, and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Cook until reduced by 1/3, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti pasta, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain, then add noodles to the sauce in the skillet.
- Stir in the remaining butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a large bowl family style, or place about 1 cup of pasta in a large mug or small bowl.
- Insert a dinner fork in the center of the pasta and twirl the fork around, holding the mug steady; the pasta will wind up tighter and tighter as you turn.
- Remove the fork and immediately turn the pasta out onto a dinner plate or shallow bowl.
- Garnish with extra cheese and rosemary sprigs.