Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Always looking for a different and unique potato salad. Untried, posted for future use.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 lbs red potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- fresh rosemary
- To make the dressing: mix together all the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl; let stand for 1 hour or refrigerate for up to 4 days (to allow the flavors to blend).
- To make the salad: Add potato cubes to a large mixing bowl; sprinkle with the vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; let potatoes cool to room temperature.
- Add the dressing to the cooled potatoes; toss gently to mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.