Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Who doesn't like potatoes?
Make and share this Rosemary Garlic Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large red potatoes, cut into wedges (about 2 pounds)
- 7.39 ml dried rosemary leaves
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with rosemary and garlic.
- On lightly greased baking pan, arrange potatoes in single layer; drizzle with margarine.
- Broil 4 inches from heat source for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender, turning potatoes over once.