Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
This is for those who hate to eat bananas straight from the peel. It's a variation on banana bbq on a stick or banana fritters/chips.
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 3 medium bananas
- 3 tablespoons white sugar or 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put oil/butter to med heat.
- Place sugar/flour coated bananas into pan.
- Dash in cinnamon, allspice, or nutmeg.
- Add extract of choice--orange water (any extract will do--vanilla, almond, even orange juice).
- Brown both sides of halved bananas till golden/crispy.
- **For crunchier coating, sprinkle pancake flour or reg white flour lightly over each banana while frying and fry until golden. No deep frying needed.