1/1 Photo of Rolled Oatmeal Cookies
I got this recipe off a bag of store-brand Old Fashion Rolled Oats and made these once and thought they were so delicious I thought I should share the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 360°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine rolled oats, flour, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together butter and the two sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg until blended and add vanilla and coconut and mix well.
- 4Add to dry ingredients just until blended.
- 5Shape into 5cm (2") balls.
- 6Arrange on ungreased cookie sheet and space about 5cm apart and flatten with floured fork tines.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (984 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 82.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g